Corporate Events and Teambuilding
Our events are precisely engineered to your requirements. They rock, to be honest!
We organise everything, from racing to the award ceremony. These are the winners of a team regatta in Croatia, 2014
Teambuilding and corporate events
Every season we work with some pretty exciting clients, providing top notch client entertainment and corporate days out for them. We do relaxed sailing days out, group teaching, or if you fancy something a bit more intense – we do full on match racing and fleet racing.
We organise the fleet, accomodation, travel and an excellent apres sailing programme. In the last 5 years we have run around 20 corporate events, some with over 40 yachts. Give us a call, we’d love to work with you.
What we do
– Team building
– Corporate days out
– We can cater up to 40 yachts, around 300 people, in UK and Med (Croatia, Greece, Turkey)
– We have a full package for you, from a single day out to a weekend full on racing.
– We even take care of all the prizes, so that all you have to do is turn up and sail
PriceFrom £200 per person per day
Our clients include
– Torstone Technologies
– KBC Financial Products
– Peel Hunt Stockbroking (London)
– Daiwa Securities
– Barclays Stockbroking
– Church of England (Pretty good sailors!)
– Seabrook Architects
– And many more!
Typical programme for 1 day event.
09:00 – 09:30 Arrival at Mercury Yacht Harbour. Skipper’s and crew briefing over hot drinks and bacon sandwiches.
09:30 – 10:30 Skippers briefs the crew and prepares the yacht.
10:30 – 12:30 Leave the marina, and get training!
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch, either sailing or at anchor
13:30 – 14:30 Race 1
14:30 – 15:30 Race 2
15:30 – 16:30 Race 3
17:00 – 18:00 Back at Mercury Yacht Harbour. Prizes and celebratory drinks!
Optional day 2 extension
10:00 – 10:30 Breakfast
10:30 – 11:30 Leave the marina
11:30 – 15:30 Race 1, Race 2, Race 3
16:00 – Back at Mercury Yacht Harbour. Prizes and celebratory drinks!
Typical programme for 7 days event.
– A lot of racing during the day including sailing/race training
– Relaxing, swiming, fitness (our own yoga teacher!), detox at mornings
– Crew parties, movie shows on the sails, carnaval dinghy races and disco in the evenings
– International ISAF umpires to judge your events
– Professional racing one-design fleet